I remember before texting got easier with the built in keyboard and wordbuilding software, we all just left voice messages. But it seems that nowadays I only get text messages. Not only that but sometimes when I miss a phone call, they won't leave a voice message, they'll just text me the message.
Is it true that people are more neglectful of returning voice messages? Or are people too timid on how they sound and convey themselves in a recording?
Most Helpful Girl
I don't leave voice messages..
1. I don't like my voice..
2. The electronic woman/man is annoying...
3. Voice mail is too long and it's rather annoying.
4. I never know what to say..
5. I called to know an answer right away.. Not leave a message to wait 3 days for it.
6. I don't like calling the person first..0