Am I wrong to want real kisses?

Ok I asked my wife for a kiss before she went to bed. She gave me a kiss on the lips like she was kissing one of our kids on the cheek. I said come on give me a real kiss she got mad and then I got mad Because she does this all the time she never wants to have hot passionate kissing even when we make love or just have sex. Am I wrong to want real kisses not just pecks or am I just an ass?

Most Helpful Girl

• Do the dishes and then see how she kisses you. Being a mother and taking care of the home is hard work,if you were to carry some of the burden off her shoulders she might be more receptive to giving you a passionate kiss and even more action in the bedroom.

• why do women asume that a man is not sharing the burden? I do and still no action no passion.

• Cause most of them don't. You do help with house hold choirs? Then maybe you two need to get away even if it is just a night in a hotel or even just a night alone at home. Have someone take the children for the night. The two of you might just be in a rut of the same old everyday life. It can get pretty boring might need to spice things up.

What Girls Said 6

• I don't think you are wrong. You can't live off pecks for the rest of your life. Especially in a passionate situation, I wonder how you can even go without a real kiss.

• No you're not wrong. She's stressed. You need to have a come to Jesus meeting and tell her that just because you have kids and you're both tired, doesn't mean you can't be passionate still.

• She is wrong. Like my husband. I can't get him to do anything.

• I think you're being an ass.

It shouldn't be that big of a deal. You can kiss her to.

• i can't kiss her tho if I try to kiss her with passion she pulls away and says wft and gets mad at me

• but I am not asking for sex I am asking for a kiss with some thought behind it.

• And depending on how busy she is, that might be a little bit to much. or just the one thing that makes her crack after a stressful day.

• i don't think you're wrong at all.. she should be giving you passionate kisses not just pecks imo.

• nah, I think it would be good for her to

What Guys Said 0