A guy asked me a question, I answered and he said I was being harsh. Was I?

We're texting. he asked for a pic. I told him to wait because I was in the middle of a match in CoD. He asked me if I wanted a pic of him and I replied back and said "Not really lol" he replied back and said "That's harsh."

Was it? I don't think so.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you were being honest. Guys never seem to care if they offend a girl when asking for a pic, so why should you care if you offend when rejecting one lol

What Guys Said 1

• He probably just thinks you're better than that..like, he knows mature women aren't all about looks. Men however, are very visual, which is why we're always asking for them. I try to refrain from it, but it slips every so often

What Girls Said 3

• Tell him to get the sand out of his vagina. :p

• maybe he was joking?

• no, he's genuinely bummed out now. I told him to stop being so sensitive and that didn't exactly help lol

• oh...aha yeah I think he was a bit too sensative

• Haha no he needs to get out of his feelings. Maybe because you put in lol he took it that way?