Would guys date an inexperienced girl?

I am almost 19 years old and never had a boyfriend, never kissed anyone, not even held hands with a guy. Would it be a turn-off? Do guys always want experienced sexy girls around them?

I'm more on the sweet-girl side, not trying to look sexy or vulgar.. I'm also inexperienced and that might because awkwardness in a relationship, I think. For example, when my supposed-boyfriend will hold my hand I will blush like an idiot and possibly shy away. Is it a problem if a girl prefers taking things slowly?

Most Helpful Guy

• It'd be a problem if I just wanted to bang her. If I wanted a meaningful relationship, then your situation would be ideal.

Any guy looking for a deep relationship would prefer connecting with an inexperienced girl than with an experienced girl: with experienced girls, anything and everything intimate just feels recycled and lame. Been there, done that, and I've come to realize girls with pasts are just incapable of connecting on the same level as girls without experience.

What Guys Said 10

• If I liked the girl and thought she was attractive and had a good personality I would LOVE that. Those are the girls I look for when it comes to dating. Experienced girls are often annoying or trashy, as if they're full of themselves because they know exactly what they want and how to get it. It's a turnoff.

• Hi,

I don't have a problem with 'inexperienced' girls at all. I think relationships is a natural thing and it should not be thought of as needing training and experience.

You are who you are and why should you train yourself to fit some set standard of what other people think dating and relationships should be?

I really love dating girls who have not dated that often before as it is such a fresh experience and different from the norm!

• I would date an inexperienced girl. It's about the person not the amount of sexual experience someone has. If you blush at those kind of things that's cute ;)

• IF I like you're personality then I wouldn't care if you had experience or not. Why would you're relationship history be a requirement anyway... it'd only be a turn off if you had lots

• Don't worry about it! If I was your boyfriend, I would consider it to be very cute..!

• no way i want the girl to be experienced, i can't work with an unexperienced one

• There's absolutely nothing wrong with your approach to relationships, I actually would prefer to be with a shy girl, that after time allows me the privilege, to see her spread her wings... keep it up girl;) the world needs more like you

• lol I'm sure you will get a boyfriend before you I get my first girlfriend

• if you're cute and have a good personality, then that's great

• no. its fine . you'll grow out of being shy.

What Girls Said 1

• My friend used to be the same, until she met her first boyfriend and she was perfectly honest with him and he led her through it and it was fine.

So I think it depends on a guy, but if someone really likes you, I don't think it would be a problem.