Girls do you like it when guys send you smiley faces?

Like if he's your friend, do you like it? Do you think it's weird? Do you take it as a sign of him liking you?

Thanks!

Most Helpful Girl

• I certainly like it when my friends accompany the messages with smiley faces. It makes me feel that we are close and that the conversation is informal which is great. I kinda feel like the message is so cold and dry if it wasn't accompanied with some smileys. I mean at least one or something makes me feel happy. :)

Is it a sign of admiration? No, not necessarily. I mean it is a sign that we like each other and that we get along and very friendly but that doesn't mean he is crushing on me. A lot of people that have no crush on me send me smileys.

So, yeah, it isn't a sign of infatuation rather than a sign we get along well, are friendly and are close. It definitely makes me smile. :)

What Girls Said 8

• Yes because if they don't send a smiley face, I always think they are mad :s

• If it's a friend, it's whatever.

If it's a guy I'm talking to, I take it as flirting.

• I love when guys send that stuff.

It means they are an interesting texter ;P

• Off putting. Sorry.

• The guy I like sends lots of smiley faces and winky faces, I love it

• I don't think anything of it.. So, I'm indifferent to it.

Keep it moderate.

• It just shows his feeling more I guess. It's ok.

• Yes, it obviously means he likes me, but personally, emoticons annoy me. They seem desperately immature.

What Guys Said 0