If the girl you were dating accidentally fell pregnant, how would you react?

All precautions were taken it just happened. Would you ask her to get an abortion? How would you decide what to do? Would it be determined by your age, financial position, how much you loved/liked the girl...? You have being seeing her for a few months and things are going well - steady and slow. Thanks.

Most Helpful Guy

• Regardless of anything in my life, I would step up and take care of my kid. Its not the baby's fault his parents weren't careful enough.

If the parents aren't fit to raise a child or cannot possibly financial handle it, then they should put it up for adoption.

What Guys Said 2

• I would be F***ED. I'd pray to god she's pro-abortion, I have a hard time looking after myself right now, never mind a kid, and putting my kid what I went through with my dad wouldn't sit well with me, but I know it'd ultimately happen.

Which is a scary thought, sh*t man...

• Consider adoption?

No killing involved and your life isn't ruined. Win win.

What Girls Said 2

• First of all, it doesn't matter if a guy asks you to get an aboration or not, that is your call to make. Abortion is a serious decision, & you need to be the one who makes that call, no one else.

• I can tell you from experience of having a baby too early in a relationship that things happen so even if the father doesn't take the place of the father then so be it, its up to you to keep, put it up for adoption, or abort it but I can say that once you start feeling the baby move you don't want to dare give the baby up at all nor kill it. financial wise you can go to welfare and they will help out so much you have no idea, I didn't like the thought of being on welfare but it got bad and now I am a stay at home mom with an appartment (section 8) and I'm able to support my child and me with cash aid and food stamps along with WIC I didn't have a man to help me yes it would be great to have one around but I'm able to do it by myself and I'm only 19 so there are ways to take care of your self and the baby if you want to keep it