Where to dating younger men?

i'm a woman over 35 ,where to dating younger men ?I've been hearing adverts on the radio about cougarkiss (dot com). Supposedly it's a dating site where older women look for younger guys.Is that possible?anyone konw?

thx for help ,i'm happy to say I have find someone named jack on cougarchat , I'm dating with him ,thx all I'm so so so so lucky
thank you thedigitalsaint, wish you find your true love too,maybe you can try cougarchats too

Most Helpful Guy

• What city do you live in? If it is a major metropolitan area, there is often a bar or two that caters to your crowd and the men who are attracted to older women. There's actually several in the LA area that even made the evening news one night. I'm not sure about other cities, but I'd try asking around on the local version of yelp.com and also on meetup.com.

• Thanks for the best answer. I personally like to date younger, but have nothing against an older woman finding love. I wish you the best. :)

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• Do you want to date a young man? even as your life partner? Maybe they younger, more dynamic.They know what you want.If you want to find true love, I would like to recommend a dating site to you.[ meetacougar.org ]the largest dating site for dating younger men and free join, All the profiles of members are verified and 100% real.why not try the site, happiness can not be missed!