Would you date yourself?

Depending on how you feel, and how you see yourself, whether you are male or female, if you were the opposite gender, would you be interested in someone like you and want to get to know you? and would you take "you" seriously?

Most Helpful Guy

• From a personality stand point, yes. I'm funny and laid back and eager to do things. From a face standpoint, probably. I got dimples and that's kind of cute. From a body stand point, leaning towards no. I'm not tone enough to get the "daaaamn" reaction. Would I take me seriously? I would depending on the situation. I have ambitions. That's what some girls are looking for. Race also factors in as well. Stereotypes about Asian guys, probably would lead to a no.

3 yes/ 5 answers is a 60%. Depending on my mood, I may give myself a chance.

What Guys Said 6

• hell yeah !

i'm not bad looking , I'm fit , I play piano , I have awesome taste in music , I 'm hilarious as hell , I even like a romantic comedy from time to time , I'm intelligent and I'm not poor. and I'm romantic.

so basically , if I were a female , and I would see the male version of me I would faint.

:p

ok seriously now : probably would rate myself an 8 or so , and yes I think I would certaily date myself if I would ask me , because I would be a girl and shy and waiting till someone approaches me... :D

• Yeah, I think I would. I have changed my outlook on things as well as my self-perception by leaps and bounds compared to my younger self. I have a much more positive feeling overall and feel that I have a lot going for me now. I also have a drama free life, have a much more mature and focused work ethic, and I'm pretty chill to the bone to be around.

Also, I'd want to get in my pants. Just to see if this smart dude knows what he's doing, ya know...

• Without a doubt. I'm good-looking, in shape, smart, caring, have a pretty warm personality too, and I'm compassionate, and a really good listener. As you can probably gauge I have a high opinion of myself lol...

I consider myself a catch; an 8 if you will. Not that I'm overly cocky or self-indulgent - I just put a lot of work into my appearance and self-worth but most girls are just a little too blind to see that. Oh well... it's their loss, not mine :)

• Interesting question. Personally no. I know I look good and all and I might have an average personality, but I'd feel quite awkward. I can't even look at myself in the mirror without feeling awkward.

• The relationship would probably be spent being a complete a**hole to myself.

• nah too ugly for my taste xD

What Girls Said 7

• no.. I'd probably just "hit it and quit it"

• Personality wise, sure why not.

I know I have a lot of great traits that I also look for in a guy. (confident, determined, caring etc.)

• Nahhh, I'm boring, unreliable because I'm rather forgetful, I don't really have any views or opinions, so I'd be terrible for debates or discussions on certain topics. Not really clued in with what's going on in the world. (Sad, but true) I rarely ever pay compliments or say thank you. Don't really talk about my emotions, I'm not very ambitious, quite unmotivated...Wait, I take that back I would totally date me, I sound irresistible. I'd love to have someone like me in my life. I'd be a keeper :D

• I would take me seriously, but I wouldn't be interested in "me".

• no,too many awkward silences to handle.

• of course! I am a very kind person

• Personality-wise yes

Physically no, because I'm ugly.

So overall my answer would be no because I'm so ugly that personality won't even compensate. I don't blame guys for not wanting to date me because I wouldn't even date myself ha!