Does your boyfriend text other girls?

Does your boyfriend text other girls? And are you okay with that?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Guy

• i text my ex-gfs but I m not flirting with them..

What Guys Said 2

• I text girls other than my girlfriend all the time. They're just friends. I don't flirt with other girls over text message (or at all for that matter) though.

• What do you talk about with those girls? And when they flirt with you, do you still respond or ignore it?

• I talk to them about whatever. I talk to them like people. That may be classes, politics, cars, jokes, and whatever else you talk about with friends. When girls flirt with me I ignore them or I start mentioning my girlfriend. I have several friends that are girls but only one girlfriend.

• I text all kinds of girls in and out of relationships... They are just friends. If a girl is too insecure and see herself in such a bad light that she gets jealous then she's not going to be my girl for too long.

What Girls Said 2

• I said YES but not always. It depends on the nature of the text...so I found out the hard way the other day...

• Depends on who it is and what's their history or how they met or talk to one another. but I trust him enough to respect me and he knows what would hurt and he knows what crossing the line. he's pretty sweet.