Do guys sometimes not respond to a text?

do guys sometimes not respond to a text or message when texting a girl? even if it's a girl he likes?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes. You might consider it annoying, but men who are more mysterious because girls to be more attracted. After all, aren't you wondering what he's up to right now? Isn't a part of you eating away at your brain from the inside?

What Guys Said 4

• yea, oftentimes I am just at a loss for words, I will usually give recognition and a like short message letting you know I got it but I didn't have anything to say really also I don't usually tell people when I am doing something because frankly I don't care, I am going to do what I want when I want and I shouldn't have to inform people every time I go to do something

• F*** I'm not that anal about monitoring my texts. I prefer phone. Text just isn't worth obsessing over.

• I don't take anything said through texts seriously because of how easy it is to censor your thoughts. I want to be able to hear your words come out as raw and uncensored as possible because of how genuine they are. Anything you can only say while hiding behind a backspace key is something I don't want to hear. So pick up a phone and let him know your words have some genuine substance to them.

• I usually forget to, I mean I've read the text or heard my ringer go off letting me know I got it. Just sometimes I'm busy, or distracted that I never notice. I know I text a girl that I've been interested before, sometimes I wait 5 minutes to text her but sometimes even then I forget, try not to look too eager to respond.

• sometimes I do it because I'm busy and I end up making the girl wonder about me until I do text back

What Girls Said 2

• Yes,they do it sometimes.

• I have a hard time believing they wouldn't respond if its a girl they're interested in. That doesn't make sense. As Rundownar said, if he was nervous and wasn't good with words he'd at least say something... but he might wait a bit to send it in fear he'd look too eager.

• From personal experience, I know that girls do the same..

• The same being they don't respond? If you mean they wait awhile before texting back, I do that if I like a guy so I don't look eager but I'll ALWAYS respond unless the last thing he said was "see you' or something to close the conversation.

• Our he just isn't thee type to monitor hiss phone for incoming texts :p