A boy I've had past relations with texted me yesterday, should I text him today?

I've liked this guy for a long time and we've been on and off for about 7 months now and 2 weeks ago we did stuff and I knew that was going to ruin our relationship. well we hadn't talked for a week and then Monday morning at like 8 o'clock he texted me. Well I just don't know if I should text him today.

What Guys Said 1

• Yo should prepare for the worst. Bad relations in the past equals bad relations in the future. I'd take the smart path and end it before you end up devastated. If you want to be more adult about it, though, you should just talk to him face-to-face or over the phone. Too much texting, alone, is a turn-off because it displays insecurity. You need to set up a time where you can have an uninterrupted conversation. Speak EXACTLY what's on your mind. That way, you both know what the other is thinking, and you can take the logical action from there.TAlking is ALWAYS the best remedy. Stop talking with buttons, and talk with your voice (you remember talking, you know, like lips moving, right haha?). Texting alone can ruin everything. Text lacks emotion and feeling! Good luck, though!

• thank you! that helped a lottt!

• No problem... Love yourself enough to do what's best for YOU. Good luck out there!

What Girls Said 0