Guys: First Date Movie

Guys, what would you think about your date if she picked to see Beauty and the Best 3D with you on your first date? lol

If you hate it, suggest a better movie that's out =)

Most Helpful Girl

• Well I'm obviously not a guy so I can't really say but who doesn't love disney classics? He might find it cute.

• that's what I was thinking.. I just talked with a guy friend of mine and he wants to go see it too.

thank you for not being rude like the poetic creeper, it means a lot to me.

• Ur welcome, have fun on your date =)

• thanks!

What Guys Said 1

• It's not bad, but it seems a bit too romantic for a first date. If it's all that's out though, that's all that's out (just checked :/)

• i know lol the others seem too horrible..

and he's insisting it be movies.. I was thinking we could go bowling at the arcade even though its on my campus.. but its still an arcade and a real bowling alley..

i might just not go on the date though, something else came up

• Bowling seems more a second date type of thing.

• yes.. but in comparison to beauty and the beast for the guy.. or any of those lousy movies lol

What Girls Said 1

• How corny. There's no difference besides a few 3D scenes and price range, I'm sure.

Star Wars: Episode I -- The Phantom Menace

Contraband.

• you don't need to be rude about it. some people love disney, no matter what.

if you wanna be rude, take it elsewhere. I'm not interested in your answer.

• don't understand why Asians are always bitches.

this is why I don't date them.. they can never be polite.

dog eaters.. I swear.