If a girl makes out with you on the first date...?

is she a slut? yes or no? simple question and why?

0|0
5|10

Most Helpful Guy

• no.

you shouldn't equate "slut" to an insult so quickly.

for me I always equate "slut" to girls as what people would equate "stud" to guys. just because your sexual, doesn't mean your a bad person. it only makes you a bad person if your using sex to hurt people, like in a cheating sense.

1|0
    0|0
    • To me, a slut means a girl that's in a relationship with a guy for materialistic reasons.

• Lol that's the technical definition of where, not slut. A "slut" would be someone has lots of sex because they LOVE SEX. Which is technically not a had thing in my opinion. As long as you use contraceptives

What Guys Said 9

• If she touches my d*** before we kiss then she's a slut. If we makeout a bit and call it a night, id say she's right as rain.

0|0
    0|0
  • it would be mutual so the guy would be a hypocrite if he thought that.

3|0
    0|0
  • i would say NO..but she's certainly not modest..

1|0
    0|0
  • No. Not me, anyway. There are other guys think like that.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, not a slut.

0|0
    0|0
  • Tell the d***heads or bitches who told you this that they are f***ing morons. :-P

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course not

0|0
    0|0
  • maybe, maybe not, but not someone I would date

0|0
    0|0
  • No. She has to reach for my genitals to be a slut.

Looking back on my good relationships, they never began with sex.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• No, maybe she was in the moment.

Now if she slept with the guy on the first night...then perhaps she will be looked at that way.

0|1
    0|0
  • No.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, not at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. I made the move and made out with a guy. That was my sophomore year of high school. Today I'm lucky to call him my fiance. Being bold and kissing him was the smartest move I ever made!

0|0
    0|0
  • Very religous family with morals, like The duggers for example- Yes big time, total slut

other than that, no...

0|0
    0|0