I'm 24, she's 20, I never had a girlfriend before, should I tell her?

I'm 24, almost 25, and I never had a girlfriend, I dated only a few times and I'm still a virgin.

I recently met a girl via common friends. We did some activities together with our friends, we chat and we text a lot, we are laughing together when we use ours webcams. She seems to really like me - and one of our friends told me she loves me - and I really like her too. I never loved a girl that much and I never met a girl who seemed to love me that much. I think things could rapidly lead her to become my girlfriend.

She's 20 and she had boyfriends before. I don't know how many and I don't know anything about her sex life.

The point is, I'm afraid of what I should tel her when the subject of our past relationships will be put on the table. Should I lie to her, be really evasive or tell her the truth? I wouldn't like to lie to her, but I don't want her flee because of my lack of experience... Any advice?

Most Helpful Girl

• dont lie about it and don't feel embarrassed either. if she suddenly is not interested in you just because you haven't had a girlfriend before then she's an idiot. (and obviously never liked you that much)

She will probably be surprised by it and ask a lot of questions as to why you never had a girlfriend but I don't think it really has much to do with it.

but also, she may not tell you how many bfs she's had or how many guys she's really slept with just because it would seem a lot more than you. So if you really want to know that and it matters that much, then you should ask her first so she doesn't play it down.

• Her past experience really doesn't matter to me. I mentioned it because I thought she could believe it is an issue if she is really experienced, while she could believe it isn't an issue if she isn't experienced that much.

• well I myself wouldn't see it as an issue. I think it would be so fun to show a guy everything you know sexually especially if he was a virgin.

• I told her and she said she doesn't mind, she even finds this cute.

What Girls Said 1

• you need to tell her the truth, you shouldn't build the relationship on lies about you being a virgin as well as not having any previous relationships. I have had a couple boyfriends that have done that to me and I broke up with them right away because I personally hate when guys lie about things like that.

if she actually cares about you and likes you then she won't "flee", she might be a little bit dissapointed because you didn't tell her. Just tell her the truth and explain about you being a virgin and not having previous relationships :)

What Guys Said 5

• just be honest, tell the truth, if she gets turned off, then she is not worth it

• shel probably ask before you guys get intimate. Tell her the truth. It shouldn't bother her at all. She may fel more attached afterward nowing your so brutally honest.

• dont lie about it man, I would think the would take it as its that much more special

• yeah just be honest, if she doesn't like you because you are inexperienced then she ain't worth it

• DOn't lie to her. Tell her honestly that you never had a girlfriend before this. She will not feel awkward. If she truly likes you, she will not flee away from you.