How can I win my love round?

I am 26 and trying to date a 37 , we get to know each online and she is very special. Not only is she beautiful, but she has a wonderful sense of humor and is very giving. The ability to talk about anything with her was refreshing and engaging. In fact, when I first met her on the cougarchats site, I didn't know I was attracted to an 'older' woman. I knew she was older than I, but I didn't realize the disparity in age until she told me (which didn't happen until a couple of dates into our relationship

but recently she just sent me a message saying :

Hi Thank you for your message. Actually I thought about the age gap we have and I feel its not right... I hope we can remain as a good friends.

I hope you understand how I feel...

How can I reply to this and win her round ?

I really like her and respect her but the age is big issue ,

I don't look 26 I look more like 30 ! Stress of work !

Any advice much appriciated

Most Helpful Girl

• If your interest in her real and genuine then ask her what changed her mind? Obviously she was attracted to you. Something must have happened along the way. Be sweet and shower her with genuine attention but not over the top. That always is a good move. Above all be real. I can't emphasize that enough. An older woman who is smart can sniff out fakes. so be real and consistent.

• I WILL TRY

• Thanks for the pick! And best of luck to you. It's worth a try IMO

What Girls Said 1

• I am almost 9 years older than a guy I am seeing, he's 24. We have been dating for about 7 months and I've had a really hard time with the age thing. Not because of him, he is awesome and I think I could easily fall in love with him. But I refuse to get close to him because when your an "older woman" (I'm 32 so I don't really feel "old") dating a younger guy all you hear is "he's just using you for sex". Seriously, we have amazing sex but we also love hanging out and talking to each other. Just look at this site. All you hear is that younger guys / older girls is purely sex. If you really are interested be persistent. You have to understand she is getting all kinds of BS about your intentions so she might just be trying to protect herself. Don't listen to people who want to stereotype your relationship. If you want her, work for it. You'll probably be glad you did.

What Guys Said 1

• I find it completely annoying how older women do this, the prune has seemingly made her decision. Ditch the hag find a girl your age it can't be that hard.