Love triangle and I am in the middle!!!

To make long story short...I really like this guy for almost a year now! In the past I used to hate him because he was a total womanizer...But after some events we grew closer and closer and I realized I like him! Right now we are good friends but there's always a romantic atmosphere around us :$ the thing is that I'm pretty close with his best friend, John and I can't deny that I'm much more relaxed around him! So...For some time now I have noticed (my friends too) that his behavior is a bit off...He became really intimate with me...He stopped talking to a guy friend of mine because he touched my ass! :$ and every time I am with Alex(the guy I like and his bf) he becomes moody! I don't know how to react in a situation like this one and I can't help but wonder if my relationship with Alex hasn't evolved because of him! And my biggest worry is that if I make a move on Alex I will lose my friendship with John! I really need some help guys!

Most Helpful Guy

• You have 2 choices. 1. Continue to try and get into a relationship with Alex. Likely John is going to be more angry at Alex than you anyway. If John talks to you about him liking you explain that you just want to be friends.

2. you can talk to John and ask if he is attracted to you and then dash his hopes by telling him you just want to be friends before continuing to pursue Alex.

Either way you want to emphasize that you want to stay just friends. Be prepared in case he doesn't want to be just friends and leaves. That's his choice.

ps. I don't think it's a good idea to date a womanizer unless you know he has changed. Womanizers do not make good boyfriends obviously.

• thanks a lot :) you really helped me! I'm like 100% sure he changed! if he hadn't I don't think I would even consider to date him!

• You're welcome. I'm glad I could help! Thanks for best answer

What Guys Said 1

• So if I'm following here, you've developed this attraction with Alex, but John is throwing off some signs of being jealous of other guys?

I think just being open and honest with these guys will work out for you. John may or may not be able to handle just being friends and seeing you date other guys. If not though, maybe it's a good thing to just find that out now instead of letting it tie you up in knots over how to protect a friend from his own feelings.

This is one of those situations that makes me think polyamory is an interesting idea.

What Girls Said 0