Prom Dress Suggestions!!!

Hey guys! I'm looking for cute prom dresses and I was wondering if anyone had any good websites or suggestions? I want a long dress. I am 5'7, size 12, hourglass and DD (so nothing that is too small on top lol) I also have dark brown wavy hair down to my waist that I will probably wear down, and I have green/hazel eyes. Thanks For the suggestions!

What Guys Said 1

• link

link

link

I hope you realize all the hard work I did to bring you the top search results from Google. ^^

or check EBay

• I meant specific suggestions. But thank you

• "I was wondering if anyone had any good websites or suggestions?" I stand by my hard work :P

What Girls Said 1

• link has some really good choices, if you want to find boutiques and such to try on dresses, you should get prom magazines, they actually list boutiques/stores that have prom dress options :) hope this helps and if I myself bought a long prom dress, and honestly when will you ever get an occasion to wear a long dress other than a wedding?

hope this helps!