Has anyone actually have/had luck with internet dating?

With internet dating. I've tried it a couple of times, doesn't seem to work for me. Just curious if other people have actually had success with it.

Most Helpful Guy

• I've tried it, and been fed up with it all the nonsense of dating websites very quickly.

Fake profiles, bots, webcam strippers and FAKE webcam strippers who set up or hack old profiles to try and scam men out of credit card numbers, idiotic matching systems that match me with other men and lesbians.

Amplifies the significance of meeting people straight off through face-to-face interaction :)

What Guys Said 4

• As anyone can try it, it certainly is quantity over quality. You can find some success on there, but be prepared to put up with a lot of nonsense too. If you have perseverance, it can pay off.

• nope, I've been signed up to one for a long time now and gotten nothing lol have some views but nothing else

• I've never tried it. But a friend of mine met his now girlfriend on a dating site. They've been together for like 5 months now.

• I know a few people that have had success. I've never gone past 3 dates.

What Girls Said 1

• My three best friends (who have accounts on here also, by my doing of course) have been dating guys they met through online dating for almost a year now.

• what sites do they use? o_O