Prom Date? Should I go "with friends" or find a "friend-date"?

I plan on attending prom this year, and I know it's not really that big of a deal. This isn't my first, but having a date is always nice, ya know?

Problem is, I've been dating this guy and I really like him. I'm not interested in anyone else. Due to a few reasons, he's unable to go.

There's always the option of "going with friends", which of course ends up being the single people- and that's with the chance they don't come up with last minute dates.

Or, I could find a guy friend to take. I don't have anyone exact in mind, but I'm sure I could find someone. The problem with this, I don't want anyone to get the wrong idea. I'm also not certain with my after prom plans, and I wouldn't want to have to ditch my "date".

What do you think? Any suggestions?

Most Helpful Guy

• wing it, say your going with your friends, invite your guy friends and your girl friends and form a large party of people if there's enough people in the party, if a bunch of them get dates, your bound to have some people left over

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 0