Men, when you are in a relationship?

what is the one thing a woman can say or do to make you want to spend the rest of your life with her?

Most Helpful Guy

• If you are trying to get closer to tying the knot, you are best off getting him to talk about the future with you. This actually works for non-relationship stuff, like business proposals, etc.

Sometimes a preposterous idea, once people start talking about it long enough, suddenly looks less and less preposterous as all the details get examined and everyone sees how they fit together and function within the idea.

Now if the relationship has ALREADY advanced to that point, I suppose the one thing she could say is, "Will you marry me?" :P

For the record I did the asking in my case, but these days I think men and women are viewed more equally. Its up to you both.

• good answer. its true abut things seeming absurd, until you make them familiar. people spend so much time avoiding talking about things they think will be met with shock or disdain or fear etc.. and so they are. because it never gets put out there... so no one has a chance to look at it reasonably.

What Guys Said 12

• Well I've already found someone I want to spend the rest of my life with. I'm completely in love with her. All she had to do was be true to herself when she was with me and the chemistry did the rest. It wasn't needed for her to say something. It was just the impact of the time we spent together. Like, one late winter night we went to IHOP and it was freezing cold outside and raining. We walked outside, but instead of taking her to my car I pulled her out into the parking lot rain and we just ran around and held each other. That was one of those moments that made me realize.

• There is no "one thing". A woman would have to be the "complete package" of what I'm looking for and give me a long-term experience with her to suggest that she was capable for the task at hand. This is observed behavior over time, not a "magic trance" of words that can make me make a snap life-altering choice.

• There is no "one thing." It's a combination of a lot of things.

• 10 times or more a day, anywhere, any time you want it. All seven days a week babe for as long as you're with me. That =)

• Really, 10 times a day! What about emotional support? Loving you for who you are? To me that makes the sex even better.

• lol I was being facetious. There's nothing to say really something you just kinda know intuitively and who to marry is one of those.

• All the things women did in the 40's & 50's with more sex.

• LOL! interesting perspective...what is it about hte women in the 40's and 50's that appeals to you?

• 1.Class

2.Family-orientated

3.Nurturing

4.Stands behind her man(Supports him)

• heres a story of the only time I felt that

a few years ago when I kept getting eye infections and I was scared to hell of losing my sight even though I didn't say it... my (x girlfriend) calmly hugged me and told me in the most sincerest tone that it would be OK and even if I went blind she would always be with me... ill tell you something I knew then she was a keeper

• One thing a woman can do to make me want to spend the rest of my life with her... be herself obviously

• Let me come to that conclusion on my own.

• Be really affectionate

• "Give it to me in all holes." Then she takes it in all holes.

• wake up up with a blowjob every morning xD

• I just won the lottery

What Girls Said 2

• I hope it would take more than just one thing for a guy to want to spend the rest of his life with someone.

• Obviously this was a joke, but my boyfriend said if I shave his balls and his ass, that he would marry me.