Define Easy

Guys want to have sex with a girl quickly

and get mad if they can't get it but then if they get it quickly when they want it the girl is easy, what is that?

and another question if you like a girl and you sleep with her kinda soon would you still go out with her?especially if she's a virgin and she usually doesn't sleep around but thinks your special to her?

Most Helpful Girl

• Guys like that don't matter anyway so don't even worry what they think. Of course they get mad that they can't get it because that's all they want from you. But when they get it, their true colors will come out and they'll call you easy because they never really liked you in the beggining.

It's better to wait because then you have a higher chance of knowing what the guy's true intentions are. If you sleep with him early (especially if you're a virgin) you're just playing yourself because you don't know if he even cares about you. So even if you think he's special and all that and a bag of chips, just wait until he proves it.

What Guys Said 4

• I think most guys who want girls to put out quickly aren't looking for a relationship. And the odds of a guy wanting a relationship having just slept with a girl by a spur of the moment probably isn't very high.

• Answer to first question: "Horizontally Accessible"

Answer to second question: No I would not. Make him wait, he will want you more.

Good luck ~

• Dudes getting trying to make their ego even bigger, did you ever see the movie (love in the time of cholera)?

And not because you sleep with her kind of soon it means you won't stick around her anymore, being a virgin is quite something special I'd say and so the guy should appreciate the fact that she doesn´t sleep around, but that's just me can't say it applies for everybody but I know there's a few dudes out there besides me that think this way

• I'd define easy as: not have to really try to have sex with a girl. If I slept with her within the first several date, or withing 1-4 weeks I'd probably say she's easy.

If I was willing to sleep with a girls "kinda soon" I would not continue seeing her (regardless if she is a virgin or not) because I probably just wanted sex in the first place. The longer you wait the more likely he is to stay around.

What Girls Said 1

• Guys like that, just want A f***.. your easy if you give it to them because your not going out with them and it's only going to be a fling.. & If you don't f*** them, your a bitch or whatever cause they want it.. Yeah it makes no sense, but that's pricks for ya!

Simply just don't do it..!

Find A guy who is willing to be in a relationship with you for however long it takes you to want it/ be ready!