How do I know if she wants me to kiss her?

Alright so I was just wondering like how do you know if a girl wants you to walk her to the door and kiss her goodnight?

Most Helpful Girl

• Hmm...maybe like if you're driving get out of the car & open the door for her and then just start walking with her. Stop her at the door like you're going to hug her. If she looks up at you either as she's hugging or about to pull out of the hug, and looks into your eyes, she wants you to kiss her.

What Girls Said 3

• this is hard to say because sometimes we're just as shy about it as you are. I would say if she's on a date with you then she probably does. But some obvious signs are her going out of her way to touch you, like touching you on the arm or hand, or even as obvious as holding her hand. If it seems like she's laughing a lot with you and generally smiling a lot, go for it. If it doesn't work out, then oh well, move on to the next one.

• She'll probably hesitate, waiting to see if you'll get out and walk her up. And when you get there, you really have to rely on the mood to tell if she wants you to kiss her or not. Or you could kiss her anyway, maybe she would respect you for taking what you want (:

• Watch the movie Hitch.

What Guys Said 4

• I suggest kissing her way before that happens and avoid the awkwardness of it. If you're out wiht her use taht time to kiss her.

As for to "how do I know" part. There's like a dozen little tells she will be doing when she's ready to be kissed, but to not overcomlicate it simply go with your got. Take this as a rule o thumb: When you're asking yourself "Should I be kissing her?" - you should.

• Walking her to her door is common courtesy. If she lingers at all, then she's giving you the opportunity.

• She makes a duckface :P other more tried tips are lingering and looking at your mouth. ^^

• "How do I know if she wants me to kiss her?"

You should always assume she does, and then try to kiss her.

If she backs away, she didn't want you to. No harm done.

If she just takes it and doesn't respond, again, no harm done.

If she responds, then great.

"how do you know if a girl wants you to walk her to the door and kiss her goodnight?"

You offer to walk her home, and see what she says.