What is up with girls that put a ton of hahahaha on her texts?

Is it a sign of nervousness, hyper activity. I mean for example I got this text today.

She invited me out tommorow and I told her I was sick so I will see if I feel better, and she told me ohh why does everyon cancell on me to which I replied, well I don't plan when I get sick do I? So she replies

Hahahaha okay :) don't get mad! ha ha hope you get better...

I don't get what is the need for all the hahahah... I don't mean to be all serious and down beat. It just seems like there is some underlying phycological region... like maybe I make her nervous or something? Any girls or guys like this care to share why you do this?

Most Helpful Girl

• Well text is difficult to get the tone across...so I think people use hahaha as a way to let you know they are just teasing you or aren't upset or joking...or find you amusing. They don't use LOL because it's not something hilarious. They are just keeping the conversation light again because a lot is lost in translation through text you can't read body language or tone.

What Girls Said 5

• man your reading too much into it...

• Lol. You're reading too much into it.

• You're pretty sexy, but you look damn drunk in that profile pic!

• Not a big deal...I just feel the need to add hahahahaha to every text to keep it light

• Dude, I don't know why I do that! But I do... hahaha. AH SEE I DID IT RIGHT THERE! I mean, when guys text they tend to use more slang and stuff because they don't care. But a lot of girls treat texting like their talking in real life.. like me! If I would laugh or smile in real life, it's just automatic for me to put hahaha or (: . A LOT of guys have asked me why I text like that hahaha(:

UGH SEE I DID IT AGAIN

What Guys Said 1

• shows she is jokeing or knows your not serious...like hahaha jerk...ect.