When you first start dating how long do you go without talking to someone?

Just wondering as I started dating a guy around the second week of January. We get along well, but I'm not too sure about a relationship forming. More like friends at this point. He invited me out a few times around Mid January and I declined as I have family in town for about two weeks. Since then, I haven't heard from him. I texted him and he replied right away, but that's it. Should I not contact him and wait it out until my famiily leaves. Not sure if he's trying to be polite and totally back off or what. He seemed like he wanted to hang out and now I feel bad because I feel as if it came off as if I didn't care.

I don't want to come off clingy and I also don't feel like I should be chasing him because I'm not too sure what his deal is. Just wondering how I should go about this. I don't have much dating experience and therefore I'm horrible at trying to figure out what the heck is going on.

Thanks

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• well, just let him know your situation.