What is so good about kissing?

It doesn't even feel that good. I don't see why everyone is so crazy about it and they do it all the time...

Most Helpful Girl

• My best friend the Disney Geek, says that "Kissing is not an e-ticket attraction." which translates to, "Kissing is fine, but it's not really all that great." I think that it has a lot to do with how good of a kisser the person you're kissing is. I think whether or not kissing feels great depends on how you feel about the person you're kissing. Kissing is better when you have genuine feelings. Otherwise it might just not be your cup of tea.

What Girls Said 4

• Well, if you don't like it, find something you do. Everyone is different.

• If is doesn't feel good then either you're not attracted to the person you're kissing or the kiss was bad. Work on finding a good kisser. If you need to improve, they can help you out.

• making out feels so pleasurable...gets me so wet. you must have awful chemistry or not be doing it right. it feels much better when you are feelig nthe other person's body and grinding against each other too

• You obviously haven't kissed the right person. Its not about the physical aspect, it's about the closeness of the other person. If the other person doesn't invest any emotion, then its gonna be terrible. And you, how much did you put into it? You gotta contribute if you want something too.

What Guys Said 1

• Perhaps you or the other person isn't very good at it, or both? Either that or you didn't feel anything for the person you were locking lips with? Lastly, have you done it often enough to know what it feels like? Of course, some people get more out of it than others, but most people enjoy it at least a little bit.