Two options, risk or regret?

,Okay long story short. met a guy at a friend's bonfire, instantly clicked and he got my number. Started texting, hung out at the same friend's bonfire a few weeks later and then kept texting/flirting a lot. Then movie night over his house with a few others and cuddled up on a couch together. But he didn't make a move because our friends were annoying us all night but he said 'I would have if it wasn't for them."

That week I noticed I heard less from him and now three weeks later I still haven't talked to him. After a week of not hearing from him, I cracked and texted him but never answered.

I'm pretty sure nothing I did changed his mind and he does go to a different school so I never see him, and I haven't heard from him in three weeks. His best friend told me that it was obvious that we were into each other but that's all he said to me about the guy too.

I don't know what to do because I don't like to just text him randomly and worry about him not texting back OR I could just ignore it, wait and try to move on.

But he's the only guy that has really made me happy and it's so hard for me to be happy that I don't want to lose him at alllll.

What Guys Said 2

• If you sent him a text already, then that's all you can really do. You should not give up on guys in general. You're going to find another guy who can make you happy.

• Sorry to say but if he didn't answer your text and hasn't called you for three weeks he's not that interested in you anymore.

What Girls Said 0