How soon do you guys follow up on a girl if you're interested in another date?

How soon do you guys follow up on a girl if you're interested in another date? what makes you guys fall for her or want her more?

What Guys Said 2

• Usually within 1-3 days. I don't like waiting longer than that, just because I don't believe in game playing and don't appreciate it when girls do that nonsense with me. Preferably, I try to schedule a second date at the end of the first if it went well.

As for trying to make me more interested, there's no better way to make a man more interested than calling or texting him back letting him know you are really interested. It can change his mind if he thought the first date was only so-so. It doesn't hurt when you share your interest.

• Usually two to three days seems to be the perfect time for me. It's not about making the girl wait or anything like that; I'm too honest to be a player. I find that, if the first date went well, I've got euphoria the next day. I want to give it a day to let it subside a little bit, so that I can honestly determine if it was just the rush of a date that did it, or if I really like the girl. If I'm still feeling it two days later, then it's because I like the girl and I'll call her back.

Plus, I don't want to seem like that creepy stalker guy who won't give a girl a moment's peace. I'm out to make her happy, not afraid.

What Girls Said 0