Would white guys date a girl that has dated outside of the race before?

I have dated a Latino when I was younger and now I feel extremely bad about that terrible decision. As a white guy would you not date a white girl who has been with a non-white in the past?

how would anyone feel about dating someone who has a history of interracial dating? would that be a deal breaker for anyone?

Most Helpful Guy

• You've learned the error of your way... lol j/k

No but seriously - why should it be a problem?

• it's a character flaw in my opinion. people should be true to the race

• I don't agree with that... but I understand your reasoning behind it

• any normal person would

What Guys Said 8

• I would be concerned about dating someone who viewed interracial dating a terrible mistake.

• that's unfortunate. in my opinion it's very irresponsiible for a person to care nothing for their heritage and to destroy it through an interracial union.

• either this is a troll question gone wrong, or a white guy who's mad that he sees interracial dating so he comes on here to see if there are any white girls who would agree with him under the disguise of a female account. if you are a girl then I recommend taking this question to tonight's klan rally.

• no you're assumptions are a bit off. I am in fact a girl, but of course I'm not going to take additional measures to prove that to you. and as of right now I don't really feel like explaining myself or lecturing anyone about my views. but the fact that you respond to my post shows that you have some interest in my question. why is that?

• because I couldn't believe someone would actually ask this. you honestly think someone would agree with your position?

• actually there are a lot of white guys who wouldn't touch a girl that's gone out with black guys (and for good reason). I'm not too sure about mestizos..they're obviously not on the same level as black guys but can be questioned as well.

• It matters not one bit and I see no reason why it would

• no. you would be with the white guy now so why would your past relationship matter?

• actually I know white guys would not even consider it esp if it was with a blck guy but thank god I was never that stupid!

• Doesn't matter in the slightest unless you are kkk... O_O

• Only if she would be willing to forgive me for my "interracial indiscretions" =p

• I would be willing to forgive as long as it only happened no more than twice. and if the person understands their mistake and wouldn't do it again. it's important for people to be true to the race. only whites together can perpetuate the white race. it's our duty. you shouldn't take your heritage for granted.

• I'm all out of troll food, and I doubt I'll buy more, it costs a fortune (i.e. my time).

• i think you're just embarassed about your lifestyle which is why you're so hypersensitive and defensive. you're probably not use to people calling you out on this, but if they're not saying it, they may be just thinking it. I think you'll feel much more proud if you dated white girls. I'm not really being a troll if I'm against mainstream liberal propaganda. I just have a different view point that is shocking to many in this day and age.

• I could care less haha. What matters is that you are into me.

• that's nice of you to say. but how would you feel if this person made a history of dating people totally unrelated to your people

• Could care less. Like I said, if you are into me why should I care?

• He would only care if he belonged to the same White supremacist club.

p.s. You could have put a little more effort in this troll

• shutup bitch

• I'm not buying it

• why are you on here?do you actually like this website?

What Girls Said 3

• Why was dating a Latino a bad decision? I don't see why race would matter especially in past relationships. We live in a time where race is ten times less of a problem than it use to be, stop looking at it because I highly doubt others will.

• You're white trash.unless the Latino you dated was a white Latino then you will be seen as lesser. Oh well, there's always black guys!

• and are you superior to latinos?

Girl if you didn't have hair NO man would talk to you. The only reason you even got him was probably because you had pretty hair to cover that ugly face. dumb ass

• he was lucky to have me. I broke up with him.

• for your own insecurities. I'm done talking to you. you are not the Caucasian race. but I don't even know you and I hate you I hate all people like you regardless of what race the are. Actually I kind of feel bad for you. you and all the racist people like your self really need help. you are all so ignorant.

• it's funny how you've had a complete turn around in argument going from anti-white mudshark to ultra leftist hippie scum. I'm not racisit against anyone capable of behaving like a civilized human being. unfortunately in the case of blacks they tend to behave more like farel monkeys esp in large grps. it's as if they have yet to evolove past their inner ape and I refuse to consider myself an evil racist for not denying that simple fact.i consider myself for of a separitist than anything else.