How can I have a positive attitude towards women, when all I have got is really bad experiences?

Honestly all I got is rejections, more rejections, humiliations, getting played etc etc

Most Helpful Girl

• 1. How can I have a positive attitude towards women, when all I have got is really bad experiences?

Don't judge the majority by the few. Though that rarely seems to work as most people cling to bad experiences.

Though if all you have is really bad experiences it'd probably be best suited to check what you're attracted to or what you attract.

Getting played I could see as being a reason to not have a positive attitude towards a group but rejections really...people get rejected and not everyone is obligated to like you. Unsure of what you mean by humiliations since when it comes to guys talking about humiliations with girls it's usually some minuscule barely registrable thing.

What Girls Said 2

• Realize that all girls are not the same and really give it time before you begin to develop any kind of feeling for another. Rejection is normal, humiliation is something that can be avoided and played is also avoidable..just give it time

• I'd say start with friends that are girls that you don't like. What do you think of them? Do you respect them? are they fun/cool? If you're good to them they'll start talking about you to their friends and who knows... word may get around that you're a really sweet awesome guy that's single and ready to mingle...

What Guys Said 0