Why are all of you guys so fricken confusing?

What happened to the good ol days, where if ya lied each other, ya liked each other. Now things are being taken slowly which leads to confusing. (and trust me when I mean slowly) I mean date after date after date, then 10 days w/o talking. It drives me crazy. I'm almost positive that I'm falling for a guy and when I actually admit to it, he's confused, asks why I'm confused, and then kinda lays down that he likes things slow. It's not like I wanted to get right into a relationship, but I do want him in my life. And now he's not even talking to me after that conversation. It's like wouldn't you respect me more for coming out to you with my feelings? why the hell would that scare him off? >_<

Most Helpful Guy

• Not all men want relationships. Furthermore, many men don't want to hear that a girl is falling for them if they've been with her a very short period of time. We think you are desperate, because you don't even truly know us yet. You may or may not be desperate, but that's not going to change how we think of you in our mind. When you find a guy you are falling for, keep it to yourself or tell your girl friends. Wait until he's giving you more obvious signs that he is falling for you before you profess your feelings to him. Trust me, this works much better.

What Guys Said 7

• Did you discuss with him that you wanted to be in a relationship, that you were looking to get in a relationship, that you wanted something serious? If yes, how did he respond? My point is that you have to discuss what you WANT and EXPECT from this(dating him) at the beginning, so that there is no confusion later?

• Not all guys are damn it. I'm so sick and tired of this stereotyping on here and everywhere of guys. We're not all pricks...just the pricks are pricks

• most guys aren't confusing just some are. Its you girls that are confusing

• you women are confusing, you always have to be so damn subtle

• Speaking about confusing; have you tried reading your question before posting?

• just ask him to be your boyfriend and then take things at his pace.

• Stop generalizing

What Girls Said 0