What would the ideal first date for two high school freshmen be?

I want to ask out a girl but don't know the best place to ask her out to. My top choice are a movie, the beach, or shopping. I just want to know the best place to ask her out to therefore how to word it when I do ask her out. What would be ideal? Any suggestions are much appreciated.

Most Helpful Girl

• It's very appropriate to walk around the mall and get something to eat, but to actually buy clothes with each other would get boring. If you go shopping at like a shopping center or mall, go out and check out the stores, then later eat together and talk. If you go to Tilly's and start trying stuff on, it's going to get boring fast. I think a first date at the mall or shopping center is very appropriate for a high schooler.

The beach is also nice to walk around and talk.

The movies are great, but get dinner/ a meal afterward or beforehand so you can sit and talk.

What Girls Said 2

• Ditch the shopping. That gets very boring. I'm not sure if you guys can go ice skating. If yeah than do that. I'm sure something new will keep you guys entertained. If no ice than yeah the beach would be great.

Or take her to the beach for the day than go grab something to eat. As long as it's fun for both of you without awkward moments than it should be good.

• You should just ask her out. don't tell her what you are planning. Girls like when the guy takes control of the plans for a date. It shows that you are extremely interested. Then plan something to surprise her with.

when phrasing, ask her on a date. if she asks you what you two would be doing, just tell her that you want to surprise her. but you know it is something she will love.

What Guys Said 1

• Okay let me make one thing very clear to you, you NEVER take someone shopping on the first date. That kind of stuff waits for when you are a couple. You could, however, go to shopping malls. Watch a movie, then you get some ice cream, walk around, talk, and get to know her better. That's what I normally do on a first date.