Is he going to stick around?

Ive been talking to this guy for about a month now. Right from the start I let him know I was shy and it takes me awhile to warm up to people. We text everyday off and on. We have meet twice now and I do like him. I just don't know what to say or know how to keep the conversation going. He is very outspoken and witty. It seems like he is the only one talking. He has even turned to me and just said talk. And I just freeze up and smile. I don't know what to do. He told me after our first meeting he wishes I was more open and touchy. I'm fine and can converse during texting. We have another date planned this weekend. Any tips or ideas to help me? And do you think he is going to stick around much longer if I can't open up?

01
Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 1

• If he's been talking to you for a month, he must be willing to wait you to open up more, so that's good. Though there really isn't much to say other than to relax and be yourself, the more comfortable you are the easier it will be to talk.

What Girls Said 0