Blind date tomorrow! Please help?

I have a blind date tomorrow for lunch. What should I wear? Something casual/or fancy? And my hair! Curly or straight?

Most Helpful Guy

• where are you going?

• Panera bread for lunch!

• Dress casual. Where something that makes you look hot, but that not something that makes you look like your are trying to hard.

What Guys Said 4

• Unless you're going to someplace upscale, you should dress casually but just a bit sexy and fun. Be relaxed and have fun; that's the best kind of date.

Wear your hair however you like it best, other than, IMO, I don't like it when girls put their hair up. I like to see it long and flowing.

• Casual, but it all depends on where you're going for lunch. I like curly hair, I think it's exotic looking.

• Casual. We need pictures. Most likely wear it straight. Good luck because first impression is big!

• nothing and that's the bottom line because stone cold said so.

What Girls Said 1

• I have curly hair and I always wear it straight for the few dates just because the curls distract guys :) wear something that reflects you :) I usually like to wear will fitting pants in a dark wash and a cute shirt :D I love big earrings so that's usually wear I put big splashes of colors lol but do whatever you feel best in