He drunk texted- does it mean anything?

This guy I like texted me at like 2am one night just to say "hey how are you?". It woke me up, but I answered him and we ended up having a conversation about his night etc. until eventually he asked me what was going on for this weekend. When I told him about a party at a mutual friend's house, he said "I might check it out, are you going?". I told him yes, then we talked for a few more minutes then he said he'd let me get back to sleep and would see me at the party.

Just wondering if it means he might be interested, or if he was just drunk and happened to text me.

Guys- if you drunk text a girl to talk, is it because you like her or just a totally random act from your alcohol-clouded brain? And no, he never asked for a hookup or anything...

What Guys Said 1

• It could means he's interested in you, alcohol sometimes gives guys courage to do something that they wouldn't normally do. He was thinking about you, whether he was drunk or not, that says something.

What Girls Said 1

• "A drunk mans words are his true thoughts that he won't say out loud" or I think that's how it goes anyways