Meeting online - success stories?

Hey all, I was just wondering does anyone know two people who met online and successfully met and are in a happy relationship now? Or has anyone ever had that happen themselves? I personally know a couple who met through a blog and are now happily married and are very much in love and happy together. But how often does that happen? I'm wondering how many times it does actually work out. Thanks! :)

Most Helpful Girl

• I met my boyfriend online and we have been together over a year :)

His cousin met his wife online too! So I'm hoping we work out! He knows a few people who have met online and gotten married. I also have a friend who met her boyfriend online and they have been together for 2 years. So I do believe online dating works!

I think the statistics now are one in 5 relationships start online. Its becoming a more popular way to meet people. So I can see those statistics getting larger. There are still some people who give me weird looks when I mention I met my boyfriend online. But people, are getting better.

• I'm so happy for you! (: This is awesome

What Guys Said 2

• yeah, I actually met a couple during a cruise who were married for 5 years, who also met each online. My guess is that you frequently hear the unsuccessful stores more because they are juicer and more interesting, then the success of couple who met online, because they are boring. Who wants to hear the sob story of one couples love success anyways, NO ONE!

• A friend of mine met his now girlfriend online. They've been together for a good while, now.

What Girls Said 2

• Well I'm from western US and my fiance is from the east (NY). We met on a chat site about 3 years ago. He would fly here and visit me every four months until about 6 months ago he moved to the west so we could be together! =)

• Thats the sweetest thing ever! I wish you the best!

• Thanks! We love each other like crazy! It means so much to me that he made such a huge sacrifice just to be with me. I mean he moved 2,300miles and left behind all his friends and family. We're visiting NY soon though. We're excited to see his family again. Plus good old NYC Pizza! lol YUM!

• I have a girlfriend who is now happily married to the guy she met online years ago. When you read their story, you will be amazed how it even worked out for them. They are from different countries, culture and even religion. He is over ten years older than her. They were seperated by thousands of miles. All of her friends advised her to forget about him because it seemed impossible, right? She kept talking to him and the two of them had a deep connection. She believed in him and he did the same. He came here and met her parents and I have no idea how they approved but they got married and then she relocated with him. She hasn't ever been happy like that. They have been married for six years now and going strong. :) He treats her very well and she loves him to bits. They are helping each other to better themselves career-wise and she has made significant progress during their marriage.

It's one of the most bizzare stories you'd ever come across, but as you can see it happens. :)

• Omg this is so beautiful! Wow.. that actually gave me hope that things like that can happen it really sounded impossible! <3

• Yup. ;) They are so happy together. :)