I always like people I can't be with. It's so inconvenient! Anyone else?

i've liked many guys in relationships. now (i'm in college) I like a TA for one of my classes and I'm pretty sure getting involved with him would be almost as bad as getting involved with a professor. I hate that I do this to myself. anyone else feel my pain or have any advice?

What Guys Said 2

• I'm pretty sure this is what a lot of people who can't seem to find a relationship think too.

For your case, you can't really handle who you are or aren't attracted to. Just as long as you are smart about what you do with your feelings, I don't think it's a problem. It may be hard, but sooner or later you'll be attracted to someone you can certainly be with, since it must be getting painful and tiring to keep this up otherwise.

• Lol I hate saying stuff like this but in your case is almost a cliche. You have some deep issues you need to figure out if this keeps happening (you getting attracted to unavailable guys).

What Girls Said 0