Have you ever dated someone?

who didn't say "your pretty" or just didn't express emotions

because their afraid ?

how did that go?

cause women need to know their pretty and etc..

Most Helpful Guy

• Are you asking... guys? Like have a girl ever said to me, "your pretty"?

Cause I don't think I've dated someone who's said that.

If you're asking girls, isn't it each girl to themself whether or not they need to be told they're pretty?

Little confused :)

What Guys Said 3

• ...

• ive dated women like that I suppose can't recall any specifics about it tho..

• I guess everyone needs their ego stroked every now and then, but how often are we talking here?

What Girls Said 3

• If you're talking about expressing feelings, emotion, attraction, etc. then yes I did date a guy like this. Or rather I tried to. It got old. We were over a month in and I'd still never heard him say something sweet to me. I tried to get him to and tell him that we weren't going to progress if it stayed this way but he just couldn't open up. I bailed on it and only after did he spill his guts to me. I guess better late than never, but I never went out with him again.

• Lol, yeah. I used to have a boyfriend like that. Then I got smart and found someone better who can meet my need.

• "women need to know their pretty"

-_-