Do white guys like mixed girls?

I will start this off by saying I am not racist in any way but mixed people are not common here. of course I am white and most of my friends are white and I was sitting around with a bunch of my male friends in one of the dorms. the school isn't completely white lol and there is this girl named Chrissy. she's super sweet and she's one of the guys lab partner. I don't know her personally but she's always been a doll to me. To my surprise he began talking about how hot he thinks she is and the guys all agreed. it honestly made me think wtf. she's part white and black but it's obvious she's part black so I thought what the hell? and then they started talking about other mixed girls like some model. I can't think of her name but she is really exotic looking and has blue eyes. jasmine saunders maybe? then they talked about that singer Cassie the me and you girl.

Do all white guys feel this way? it just came as a shocker because I always thought white guys preferred us to other girls

im not sure why people are offended I didn't mean to offend wow

Most Helpful Guy

• No. I don't mean disrespect to anybody but I have no attraction for mixed or black women.

• that's okay, I as well am not a fan of your pouch and pathetically desperate attempt to get attention by posting your topless pic that just screams 'FAIL!'

• Furthermore, this question asker obviously has questionable ideas about race and dating since she wants white men to only like white women.

She selected the answer that agrees with what she thinks society should be like.

What Guys Said 11

• All guys have a preference, some just don't care. Others just find an attractive girl attractive, shocker huh?

I wouldn't say ALL white guys like mixed girls just like any race of guys they aren't all the same with the same preference. I personally find mixed girls very attractive but then again I also find black girls very attractive. Why are you worried what other guys are attracted to?

• it was just shocking to me

• I think most white guys do prefer white girls on average... but I have no idea why it could be shocking that they all don't like the same lol

• Why is that when people give the "I am not racist" disclaimer, you can always count on them degrading other races later on?

• Guys tend to like exotic things.

• Generally speaking, White guys, like all other races of male tend to prefer their own race. That doesn't mean, however, that they find all other races unattractive. To answer your question, I wouldn't say ALL like them, but there certainly are some that do.

• I realize this is an honest question, and I'll first say that you question this because it unfamiliar to you. Therefore it's different, and to you, it'd be considered "abnormal". However, you must understand that what YOUR preferences are, and that your preference is exactly that, your preference. Everyone has their own likes, and dislikes, I grew up with the same mentality you have, however over time, race, gender, ethnicity blends away, and I realized it's merely a man made figment of our imagination, therefore it wouldn't matter what color anyone is, it's about love.
    But, I did only date white women for a majority of my life until I turned 18, I dated and was engaged to a Hispanic woman, and that's when I realized the differences between cultures, and it's a beautiful thing, white privilege is real, and it leads to disillusioned individuals, like yourself. Which is why I stopped dating white women, I began to date outside of my race, and my most recent gf was half black and half white, and she was the greatest girlfriend I've ever had, and yes, the fact she was mixed was a huge benefit because she was diverse, cultured, and REAL, she never lied, and she was loyal, a completely different experience than to white women. Ever since these relationships, I prefer mixed girls over white women any day, nothing to do with race, but everything to do with culture, intelligence, and diversity, mixed girls are just amazing! Not that white women aren't, it's just most white women lack the culture, diversity and understanding that people of other ethnicities understand, as you proved with your question. Hope this gives insight.

• I like mixed race girls.

Actually now I come to think of it, White girls are my least favorite girls out all of races of girls.

• A pretty girl is a prety girl...doesn't matter if she is purple with pink polka dots...(:

• No, all white guys are white.

• well if their white of course they are white

• No I'm pretty sure white guys prefer white girls over anything else that's for sure.

• thats what I thought

• No, my ex fianc?e is white. (Irish and German)

His best friend is white, he ONLY dates Mexican chicks.

Last night I went on a date with white guy who is a complete hick. Cameo jacket, boots and a hat. (LOVE IT!)

LoL I think it just depends.

• Not according to the white guys I live around! lol

• Guys like attractive girls. If you are worried about it at all, don't be.

• I don't think I can like a girl unless she is mixed

What Girls Said 17

• I still don't understand why girls think its shocking that some white guys like girls that are not white.

• Hate to break it to you, but in my opinion people that are half white and half black are absolutely beautiful!

Besides, you said yourself "she is super sweet" that always make a girl more attractive.

• it's not about being mixed. it's about her being very attractive.

• Lol are you sure you're not racist? Well guess what, its 2012 and guys and girls like all sorts of different people. Usually white guys are the most attracted to white girls, but that doesn't mean that they can't be attracted to other races either.

• Common sense: Guys have different prefrences, they can like mixed girls if they want. And no, all guys do not like mixed girls.

• Seems to me like this question is coming from some insecurity. It's like you want guys to say no so that you don't have to feel self concious against mixed girls with such beautiful, interesting, unique features.

Whether you like it or not, there are a lot of white guys who adore mixed girls and girls who aren't white. Although it all boils down to the individual and what he finds attractive, I have seen a ton of white guys who date girls who are not white. Accept it.

• I'm not white by any means, but I've only dated white guys. It's just the way it's happened I guess.

So, I don't think white guys only prefer white girls.

I think guys like girls in general.

• No.

How ever could a white person degrade themselves and actually befriend or enter into a relationship with a nonwhite? How disgusting. White people do not find attraction to the lesser kind

• I am a college student at a predominantly white university and yes I see it all the time. I have seen tons of white guys dating mixed or black girls. Its pretty much the norm here! I go to school in the south however, interracial dating is even more prevalent in the west. Times have changed people should no longer consider race a factor when truly deciding to date someone they like.

• This so ridiculous !!!

• Petty

• Do u like mixed women that are big

• How could u say that I'm white and I actually have a proven fact that a lot of white guy's date mixed black girls and what did your parents teach you I might be younger or older than u but if I have the right to say that you are a extremely terrible person and you will go through many problems going through life just wait on it and I hope u change I rlly do you better count ur blessings cuz u gonna be in a lot of shit in life and it's not even funny

• Question, why were you wtf about it? Of course people have different taste and to me you sounded more insecure about it. Not that you meant to offend, but it seemed like you disliked the idea of it. I understand that this was more of a 'shocker' and (maybe) not like 'leave my type of man alone', but keep in mind that a white or black male had to sleep with a black or white female in order for her to be there so of course in some people there would be interest in another race. I'm a mixed girl and men flirt with me all the type and look at my body all the time (I am very curvy, endowed up top and below, but a light skin complexion and long hair) And men a visual creatures (for the most part) so I guess that was a reason for me. And like any human, men are attracted to what appeals to them and some date mixed girls because of the exotic features that resemble white women, but are still something different.

• Asking a question like this you definitely make yourself look extremely insecure. Why do you feel threatened if white boys like mixed or girls of another race? Why does that even have anything to do w/ you? It just says something about how you feel about yourself. Just for the poll, I'm biracial & am absolutely gorgeous. I've dated tons of guys... every last one was white... including the man I married. I went to an all white high school & was voted "most desired for a date" my senior year.. back in 1999!! Now that I'm back to dating I'm on 2 dating sites & my inbox's together total over 200 msgs...& 95% of the guys hitting me up are white. Accept it. It is possible for a white dude to be more attracted to a (gasp) mixed girl than he is to you... some people prefer exotic looks it's a personal preference. I know personally of several white guys who ONLY date mixed girls or Mexican or Asian girls... looks are subjective & a very large segment of society loves interracially mixed people. Most people are mixed anyways, so your post just makes you look ignorant & immature.. you have a lot of life lessons to learn if this is the type of thing you sit & ponder long enough to post a question online. Get over yourself.

• Mixed girls look good. My mom is mixed. Why wouldn't a guy like a mixed girl if she's pretty? Everyone likes pretty girls

• You're naive. Everybody has their preferences. In my opinion mixed girls are some of the most beautiful women out there.