I do not know who to choose?

I have a boyfriend of about 2 months except he lives in a different state due to college. He plans on moving here in the summer so we can be together and he wants me to move in with him. Well, lately I have been hanging out with my friend James a lot and I have never been as happy as I am when I am with him before. I love my boyfriend to death, but I am starting to like my friend James a lot. Plus I am scared that moving in is too much too soon, but it is the only way I can even see if him and I would actually work. Someone PLEASE help. I have no idea what to do.

I've sorta told him this & he says he is moving here no matter what. & I have brought up how I don't think I am ready to move in with him and he just says nothing will happen. I might add on that I was with my boyfriend a few years ago & he ditched me for another girl twice and I took him back again. when I am with him I am happy, but lately when I am with James I am like the happiest I have ever been. I don't wanna lose my boyfriend or like seeing if we would last but I don't wanna lose James either.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• If you aren't completely committed to your boyfriend (unwaveringly) I'd tell him not to come. Why? Because he is making a HUGE sacrifice for you and it would incredibly selfish for you to get him to move and then realize you want someone else or aren't willing to make the relationship really work. Moving in is really a huge step, if you aren't going to do everything you can to stay strong together, then you're better off not doing it. It's a big commitment.

However, it could be the case that your closeness with James is just the result of a bit of fear with where your relationship with your boyfriend is going. If you want to make it work, you can. But if you're honestly tempted by James in more than a "crush" type of way, I'd say break it off with your bf.

• Excellent analysis. :)

• I've sorta told him this and he says he is moving here no matter what. And I have brought up how I don't think I am ready to move in with him and he just says nothing will happen. I might add on that I was with my boyfriend a few years ago and he ditched me for another girl twice and I took him back again...probably stupid I know. But when I am with him I am happy, but lately when I am with James I am like the happiest I have ever been.