Why doesn't my boyfriend like to kiss? help

Hello guys! ! OK so my Boyfriend & I been dating for 2 months so far And we cuddle and watch movies and all that but like he always avoid kissing me. We hug , smile, and look each other in the eye but its like one day I try and go for a kiss he avoids it and says he don't like the kissing thing and I just feel so sad like dang my breath doesn't smell so why wonder . Should I like just give it time or something. He do kiss on my neck so like I just don't get it. So people can I get a little advice here. My lips are fine always nice ;( Help can someone tell me something I can't get over it but like I try and act like its cool and just smile and say whatever! !

Most Helpful Guy

• He might be a really shy type and isn't into kissing. It could also be that at two months he's not 100% into you yet. Most guys don't take things that slowly, but a few do. It could also be that he has intimacy issues from his past and isn't over them yet. I'd talk to him again in a month or so and see what he says. Shrug it off for now, but pay attention to his other signs of affection. It is only one part of a larger picture. Keep that in mind.

• Thanks a lot but I pay very close attention and I wonder why. You want to ask him what's the real reason but I don't know if I should;) do you think I should?

• I wouldn't wait much longer than a few more weeks. Even two months is a long time if you ask me. It is up to you, but not kissing would be VERY odd for most men.

• OK thanks a lot Hun appericated