Do you think its true that if you can tie a knot in a cherry stem with your tongue than you're a good kisser?

I'm sure almost all of us have heard that if you can tie a knot in a cherry stem than you are either a good kisser or just good with you're tongue. Does anyone think this is true?

Most Helpful Guy

• What if your tongue gets tied in a knot? Hard to kiss then.

What Girls Said 1

• Sigh. That's not really what that's meant to indicate. It's supposed to show how flexible your tongue is...for (PG-25) purposes other than kissing.

What Guys Said 1

• It doesn't have any bearing on whether or not you are a good kisser. Good kissing is one part having an emotional connection with the person being kissed, knowing how to use your lips (not too much, not too little or knowing how to mix it up), and knowing how to use your tongue (once again, more or less depending upon what kind of kiss it is). Tying a cherry in a knot takes skill with your tongue, but it doesn't necessarily translate into being a good kisser, but it doesn't hurt.

• So true. ^

• I agree with you. I can do it myself, and whenever I have done it I always get those comments that I must be a kisser... I don't know, I can't kiss myself so I wouldn't know. Haha