What did his kiss mean?

A couple weekends ago a pretty good guy friend of mine gave me a kiss on the lips to "seal our friendship". We just laughed about it and I thought it meant nothing. The next weekend, however, he brought it up again and asked if it was just as friends. Why would he be asking that? Do you think it meant something more?

Most Helpful Girl

• I would say that it was meant to be more. My guess is that he likes you and wanted to see what your reaction would be so he would know if you felt the same. Even if he is one of your close guy friends there always a reason to why he kissed you. I see friendship kisses being on the cheek,not the lips,so my guess is that he's telling you he wants to be more then friends without wording it.

What Guys Said 1

• Sorry but why would you be sealing the friendship with a kiss on the lips in the first place? Maybe meant something more. Probably actually.

What Girls Said 1

• i do if not why would he had brought it up