Should I ask him out?

this guy we use to tak everyday but then we stopped on his account, then he texts me every so offen and we talk but when we talk he always talks about sex and be all sexual, and we use to like each other but I'm not sure if he still likes me anymore and I want to tell him that I still have feelings for him. he recently asked me to be friends with benefits but I said no but I don't know what to do should I ask him or not I want a relationship really bad. but I am not sure if he likes me likes me.

What Guys Said 1

• In my opinion,'No. It becomes an issue later when he's accused of not being a man because he didn't ask you out first. If a man likes you, he'll find a way to get you. But still if you are not okay with it_ wait a bit more then may be you can ask him out ... Good luck !

What Girls Said 1

• ok coming to you first hand he's in love with you he just does not know how to tell you ask him or tell him how you really feel can't hurt once you ask you'll know