How often is too often to see a guy your just getting to know?

Ive been on a few dates with a guy and I really like him and I want to see as much as I can but I'm unsure of how much I should suggest seeing him I don't want to scare him off but I also don't want to seem like I don't care, so any suggestings please thanks

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, the easiest thing is to let him set the pace. I really don't believe in suggesting dates. If a guy is in to you he will simply ask you out and you will see how often he wants to date initially and you should go with that.

I would caution against letting the desire to see someone as much as you can influence you to push for more time together. Too much togetherness initially can backfire. It can freak people out, guys and girls alike. I am more a fan of seeing each other once or twice a week until you have dated a while and are ready to move into a relationship. And that also comes with no sex until you are in a relationship. If you move too quickly you can either get a nasty surprise that this guy wasn't out for a relationship or one or the other of you can just feel pressured from moving too fast and it can be hard to recover from that.

Good luck!

What Guys Said 2

• As often as you like, there is no one fit all formula to dating. If you want to see him give him a text to hang out maybe not making it sound like a formal date like going to a restaurant but maybe to the cinema, to the park or out for a drink.

• Just see if wants to do things more often, it doesn't hurt to ask.

What Girls Said 1

• maybe once or twice a week. Just ask him to hang out more if you want.