What is the right move?

I have been best friends with this girl for a little over 4 years now and we have always had feelings for each other but never acted on them until just recently. At the time we expressed our feeling she was just getting out of a long term relationship so we didn't take our expressions as far as we wanted too. We did not have sex but damn close. We had about a week of just pure magic but then one day she just said she can't feel guilty anymore and she doesn't want to hurt me or her ex so we haven't even held hands in about two weeks. She now tells me that she doesn't know what she wants and needs to be single for a while and figure things out. I don't know how to feel about that especially when I know she is talking to another guy almost every min of the day since we stopped our feelings. She told me one night when we were lying in bed that I need not to worry because she loves me and doesn't want anyone else, doesn't want to kiss anyone else but its kinda hard to believe that is true...right? I just really don't know how to feel or what my move should be?.. I have tried to get some space and let her come to me but some how she always finds a way to see me everyday...what should I do? Does she not see my feelings or is she just oblivious to them?

Most Helpful Girl

• i think she knows you have feelings for her its just that since she came out of a long term relationship she is just maybe confuse and I think she really does like you and that other guy you are refering to that she is talking to maybe like one of her friends like you to were before you got feelings for each other and also maybe talk to her about how you feel with the no contact you guys are having just talk it out and confort her maybe she is waiting for you to ask her and be there for her.

What Girls Said 3

• tbh, it sounds like she's afraid of losing you but she's using you that's why she claims she loves you yet she doesn't want to be with you. If she's talking to another guy all the time, she's probably just overwhelmed and confused, trying to keep everyone in place before she decides how she really feels about you guys. If she really loved you, the answer would be simple: She would be with you.

hope I helped a little:)

goodluck!

• I would wait a while and see what she wants. Give it 2 weeks. If she comes around and deciedes she wants you then that's where you say what you want. If not, then move on. Stay friends. If you want to risk the friendship, then pursue her. Talk to her about how you feel, don't justr keep it to yourself.

• When I talk to her all she can say is I don't know or I guess or something short and not really giving any kind of answer. Its hard to talk to her about any of this because she doesn't really talk to me about anything anymore so I don't know how to approach things without get told to be quiet or this is too much...

• Well, then she's obviously not interested. If you have put in a lot of effort, then just let it go. If you think she is worth waiting for then wait. She's not the only girl you'll meet in your life. There's more options, and if you just go past the fear of getting hurt, or hurting her you will do fine. All I can give you is advice, everything else is all.up.to.you.

• Just keep trying! I know what its like

What Guys Said 1

• Nothing puts a girl in her place like the frosty taste of some nice cold shoulder. Cut her off completely and she'll probably come running to you.