Do you agree that you shouldn't be picky when it comes to dating?

Do you agree you shouldn't be picky when it comes to dating? I am wondering that you shouldn't be picky if someone asks you to be their boyfriend/girlfriend. Even through you don't like their personality or looks or something you don't like about them. What do you think?

Most Helpful Guy

• No I don't agree. I don't like promiscuous women & won't go with any woman who can't keep her legs closed. If I'm not attracted or her personality sucks I won't either. I would be friends but never date them.

Your basically saying you should settle for what ever comes along & I don't think anyone should

What Guys Said 2

• No.

If you feel pressured to disregard your preferences...then you very well could get into a relationship, find that it is stress and trouble, but feel that it's normal. This either jeopardizes your happiness or could ruin the relationship in the end when you could've just avoided it from the start. Don't be shallow or have unreasonable expectations, but don't settle either.

• Just be reasonable. Never settle for less than you're worth, never take more than you can offer.

What Girls Said 2

• Completely disagree. Why bother with a relationship at all if you don't think there is something so special about them you'd rather be with them than be alone? If I can't have that, I wouldn't waste my time. I'd rather just be single.

• I think you should be open minded, but I don't think you should settle.

I guess you have to evaluate your "requirements" and think about whether or not you are being picky, or they are vital for a functioning relationship. I.e. if you preferences are just preferences or NEEDED, ya know?