Would you push a girl away if she tried to kiss you?

So, very simple question: would you push her away if she went in for a kiss?

What would you do if a girl friend would try to kiss you?

If you pushed her away or avoided the kiss, what would be the reasons you did that?

Most Helpful Guy

• If I was interested in her, then I would kiss her back. The only reason I would push her away would be because I was not interested in her.

What Guys Said 5

• I don't know why a guy would want to push his girlfriend away,

• could it be that she's into you, but you just want to be friends and you avoid the kiss because you don't want her to get her hopes up? :)

• oh I didn't mean a girl friend as someone you're dating, but just a girl who is your friend..

• this could be a number of reasons, but take as he don't quite see you as a pottential partner, just a good friend, which is the most likely,x

• I had that happen because the girl and me were just talking and she went in for it and I wasn't expecting it. I was just nervous and young. Oh and she was a bitch.

• If it was my girlfriend, then never! But if it was anyone else, I'd like be surprised and try to avoid it without hurting their feelings.

• If it's an ugly girl yes I'm going to move out the way with the quickness haha.

Only times I've ever pushed a girlfriend away was to tease her or because I was pissed off.

• well if you dodge it your teasing her more who said girls are in control

• i guess the girls who have the balls to make the first move, even if it turns out to be a wrong move, lose control over the situation. but isame goes for the guys too..

What Girls Said 1

• Maybe shocked.

It's like a surprise ATTACK.

or that there is no experience in kissing so afraid to show it.