What are good first date ideas?

There is a girl I like a lot and I was curious what would be a good first date idea just dinner and a movie and if I go to the movies what should I do after wards and should I take a flower or something like that too?

Most Helpful Girl

• movies on the first date, are just awkward sometimes. Do something more fun! a place where you two can get to know each other AND have fun! go bowling, skating, ice-skating, theme park, etc.. for sure you two will have fun, and will get to know each other very well!(hopefully) good luck!..oh and if you want you can greet her with a hug and nothing else for right now:)

What Girls Said 2

• I agree with the other replies. Do something interactive and fun. Movies can be too intimate, and dinner awkward, on a first date. Flower(s) would be sweet, but aren't necessary. It's a bonus. :)

• yeah I would rather go bowling and be more interactive on a date, especially the first date than become intimate so fast with dinner and a movie (great 2nd or 3rd date idea though!)

What Guys Said 1

• Dude I say avoid dinner & movies, I know it's safe and classic but that's the problem. Try something more like bowling, Do a event/class thingy from Livingsocial in your area that has way more interaction with your Date.