I have not been out on a date for 2 yrs. I have one this weekend.

i have been caught up with work so much these past 2yrs I have not been out on a date in over 2 probley since SR in highschool 2 and a half years ago. I'm not sure what to do. I don't remember what to say and not say. I kinda have a bitter outlook on men cus of my past relationship and seening my friends get played like mere toys that I stay clear of dating. WHAT DO I DO MORE SO WHAT DO I NOT DO? DO I PAY? DO I NOT PAY FOR DINNER AND LEAVE THE TIP OR DO I DRIVE WHAT?

What Guys Said 2

• First thing you need to do is RELAX! Guys are usually easy going and won't be judging you. Just be yourself and go with the flow. Just talk to him as you would anyone else except a little more flirty if you're into him. When the tab comes wait for him to make the first move. If he wants to pay it all himself just let him. Offer to leave the tip but if he says no don't fight it. And if you don't know about who's driving just ask him if he's going to pick you up or if he wants you to go get him. Just RELAX stay calm and BE YOURSELF!

• Remember that this guy is new. It's not fair to judge him by the behavior of guys who burnt you.

Otherwise, I think 1FastFC was correct: relax. Don't over-think it. It's only one date, a few hours of your day. Have fun.

What Girls Said 0