I'm taking this as a yes?

Me and my ex had been talking after we broke up. He hasn't talked to me in over a month now. We just ignore each other at school and neither of us have texted each other. He goes his way and I go mine so there's just quietness between us. He looks happy with all of his friends and the girls he hangs out with so I just ignore it all.

I'm taking this is as he's no longer interested in me which is totally fine with me. We were never official after we broke up, just always talked. Well my friend told me that there's a guy who's interested in me and I don't wanna do anything to make myself look bad. So I'm taking his ignoring me as he doesn't care what I do.

Is there anything that I should do before I do anything? Any advice would be great :)

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• Well, first of all, kudos to you for dealing with your situation with such wisdom and maturity. :) A lot of grls panic and feel bitter when their ex's hang out with friends and go on with their lives. I'm glad you accept your past and are focusing on your future. :)

As for your question, he certainly moved on with his life. Does that mean he never loved you? Definitely not true. Does that mean he never cared about you? Ofcourse not. He has accepted the breakup, learned from the xperience and then decided to go on with his life.

You have to move on with your life as well. Focus on yourself and what makes you happy. Find yourself a good guy and be happy. There's nothing you should do now but finding happiness from within and then share it with a lover. :)

• Thanks you very much, sir. (I know you're a girl by the way :) That actually helped a lot. You're right, I'm just moving on and gonna make myself happy. So I appreciate it stranger (:

• :)